The disease is none: Selena Gomez continues to fight lupus
| The disease is none: Selena Gomez continues to fight lupus |
Selena Gomez, a well-known American oral and youth idol, told Vogue in an interview about her experiences with autoimmune disease.
Leaps spoiled the celebrity's life: Selena gained weight due to treatment, which later had to "fight" for a long time. Also, due to strong weakness and discomfort, the singer was forced to intervene in this concert tour in the fall of 2016.
Remember that lipstick was discovered many years ago in ex-girlfriend Justin Bieber
"I remember feeling good during the tour, it was just horrible horrible explosions that could have happened before entering the stage and after the performances. Depression was added to that, and added to the removal. I thought that because of poor health I could not give my fans what they deserved and expected from me. "
Selena felt she was unfair to her fans. And that's why I stopped speaking.
The girl looks delicate but very strong in spirit
Constructive communication with the listener
Ms. Gomez told reporters how she communicates with her audience, and she is often embarrassed:
"When the kids gathered within the hall, I warmly asked them to provide ME a word that nobody in my life will ditch themselves, feel sad or unhealthy. However, when, my The age of the audience was tied to the 20-30 year mark, I didn't know what I could talk to the audience about. Can I tell them, they say, friend, promise me you will always be happy? I understand that all people like me, face a certain kind of difficulties and problems every day. "
Selena Gomez undergoes medical aid 5 times per week
And then Selena Gomez just ran away, because she realized she didn't have enough wisdom to help her own audience and she wasted her energy.
Also read
Selena Gomez showcases her best body shape at the event brand Puma
Grandma's dress and burning pancakes: Selena Gomez at the Met Gala 2018
Jennifer Aniston first appeared in public after her divorce from Justin Terry
Now everything has changed: Selena visits her doctor 5 times a week and treats an unpleasant illness that affects her appearance and causes discomfort. The girl noticed that he deliberately did not want to hide the very fact of her illness, because he really wanted more women to know that this is a way:
"The modern world has strict rules for girls. We must be smart, beautiful and strong! And also sexy. Therefore, I believe that each of us has to wrap ourselves and sometimes even Everyone is right, sorry for yourself. "
No comments